Flood Auckland – 09-489 5599
Regardless whether you flood is a leaking basement, a broken pipe, or Mother Nature, accidents do happen. When they do, you need a friend who will be there to help. Fortunately, you know Flood Auckland Restoration Specialists. Whenever you need Flood Auckland -day or night- we are available to handle your water emergency with our expert crews and state-of-the-art extraction equipment.
There are lots of ways excess water can get into your home, but just one best way to get it out. Contact Auckland Flood Restoration Specialists. We are your top choice for emergency water extraction.
What to Expect from Flood Auckland Restoration Experts
We do the following to help you reclaim your home:
- Advise you of what to do to help minimize the damage until your Flood Auckland crew arrives.
- Dispatch certified, trained, and experienced water damage crews to both your home or business within three hours or less.
- Firstly, we pump out freestanding water quickly. And then extract water from carpet, padding, and upholstery.
- Remove carpet and padding if deemed necessary. We will then clean, dry, and reinstall carpet and padding based on IICRC standards.
- Provide professional grade equipment for a controlled drying process of your home or building and its contents. This minimizes the possibility of secondary damage and potential microbial growth that causes mould.
- Use specialized instruments to locate hidden pockets of water and to technically monitor the dehumidification/drying process.
- We work directly with your insurance company to process claims and get your home and life back to normal as soon as possible.
- Make sure your home’s structure and contents are dry to the recommended industry and council standards for your area.
Flood Auckland has proudly been providing the professional flood drying services since 1987:
South Auckland, East Auckland. West Auckland and North Shore Auckland, Eastern Bays, Eastern Suburbs, Western Suburbs. Manukau City, Waitakere City and CBD. North Shore, Shore, Waitakere, Manukau, Howick, Pakuranga, Botany. Panmure, Ellerslie, Mount Wellington, Penrose, Greenlane and Remuera. Newmarket, Epsom, Mount Roskill, Mount Albert, Manurewa, Botany, East Tamaki, Otara, Dannemora. Otahuhu, Onehunga, Papatoetoe, Pukekohe, Papakura and Mangere. Manurewa, Parnell, the City, Herne Bay. Ponsonby, Point Chev, New Lynn, Henderson, Te Atatu South, Te Atatu Penisula and Auckland City. North Shore, Glendene, Glen Eden, Titirangi, Massey, Greenhithe, West Habour and Hobsonville. Orewa, Browns Bay, North Shore, Glenfield, Birkdale, Birkenhead, Takapuna. North Harbour, North Auckland, Devonport, Milford and throughout the East Coast Cays. As well as Hibiscus Coast, Whangaparoa, Rodney District, Albany, North Shore, Auckland CBD, Manukau and the City.